- Do you have a physical shop? – Currently, we are a purely online store, all items are ordered from our website (https://www.sawebshop.co.za/) and shipped directly from our warehouses to the client, we do not have a walk in store.
- How long does delivery take? – Delivery typically takes 3 to 5 days from payment, unless stipulated otherwise in the product description.
- Is delivery free? – Yes, we currently offer free delivery nationwide on all purchases.
- Can an item be returned and refunded? – If the item is delivered damaged or faulty, it must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. We will then investigate the claim and replace the item with another one, we do not refund the order, we replace the item. If the item is out of stock and cannot be replaced, we offer the client an alternative item, if not happy, then a credit is given to the client for the amount paid that can be used on future purchases. No cash back refunds.
- If I receive an item and decide that I do not want it anymore, can it be returned? – Yes, if the item you ordered is not really want you wanted, we can return the item if not damaged and process a refund minus shipping costs, this is calculated on a per order bases.
- Do you offer cash on delivery? – No, all items have to be ordered and paid for before they can be shipped.
- Do you offer payment plans? – Not currently, we have not yet been able to find a payment partner that fits with our business model.